christmas fair

For traders and related people to share

Moderator: Moderators

lucy the tudor
Post Knight

christmas fair

Post by lucy the tudor »

Hello I'm a volunteer for EH :visitor operations team members work in tea rooms,visitor centres ,
conservation cleaning , tours and after hour events and sell membership and also litter pick,
due to cut backs depending on sites volunteers will do alot more work to help VOTM's
and yes I'm losing friends to.
But the reason I have joined this forum as a ex re enacter I'am organising a Medival Christmas craft Fayre
in November around the 19th and 20th 2011 and looking for medieval crafts artisans who might be intreasted
in booking a stall.This is being done to raise funds at the site I work at which is Kenilworth Castle.
And thank you to Sophie in letting me know about the site.So if your'e intreasted and have insurance.
Please let me know on this post.Thank you for reading this post and I hope the situation resolves it self :lol :
:worried:(copy put in traders and reenactors wanted, to assist you in attracting attention from those who may be able to help Lucy MOD)
Please contact Greenmaiden7
lucythetudor@gmail.com

a filthy, *rse-grabbing strumpet, masquerading as a demure two-door lady.

giovannificca

Re: christmas fair

Post by giovannificca »

Hello tell me about Christmas :) fair?

green maiden7

Post by green maiden7 »

lucy the tudor wrote:Hello I'm a volunteer for EH :visitor operations team members work in tea rooms,visitor centres ,
conservation cleaning , tours and after hour events and sell membership and also litter pick,
due to cut backs depending on sites volunteers will do alot more work to help VOTM's
and yes I'm losing friends to.
But the reason I have joined this forum as a ex re enacter I'am organising a Medival Christmas craft Fayre
in November around the 19th and 20th 2011 and looking for medieval crafts artisans who might be intreasted
in booking a stall.This is being done to raise funds at the site I work at which is Kenilworth Castle.
And thank you to Sophie in letting me know about the site.So if your'e intreasted and have insurance.
Please let me know on this post.Thank you for reading this post and I hope the situation resolves it self :lol :
:worried:(copy put in traders and reenactors wanted, to assist you in attracting attention from those who may be able to help Lucy MOD)
Please contact Greenmaiden7
Email me at canda2009@yahoo.co.uk for further information.Thank you

Noctule

Post by Noctule »

Is the Fair to be held in the castle and will traders be allowed to sleep in their tents? If so then please let us know more.

Mat and Melanie

green maiden7

Post by green maiden7 »

Noctule wrote:Is the Fair to be held in the castle and will traders be allowed to sleep in their tents? If so then please let us know more.

Mat and Melanie
:crazy: Thank you for your intreasted in the Kenilworth Castle Medieval Christmas Craft Fayre 19th and 20th november 2011 TBC
The event is being held at Kenilworth Castle ran by English Heritage.Their will be table and chairs avaible
to hire from twenty pounds for a day and two days forty pounds all monies raised from the table and chairs will be going to
Kenilworth Castle and not EH.The tables and chairs will be situated in the stables and a outdoor marque.In regards to sleeping over I will disscuss this with the management and will post a response to that question as soon as possable.
Kind Regards
green maiden7

green maiden7

Post by green maiden7 »

giovannificca wrote:Hello tell me about Christmas :) fair?
Hello I don't know if you recieved the private message I sent you from this site.
The dates 19th and 20th November 2011 at Kenilworth Castle Medieval Christmas Craft Fayre have been provisional booked.
Still working progress but you may be able to sleep on site,will keep you posted on this.
The cost of table and two chairs for one day is twenty pounds and two days is forty pounds you will be placed eiyher in the stables or in a marque.Or twenty pound for a space .Parking for set up and shut down is close by.
Please email at canda2009@yahoo.co.uk . If you are still intreasted in coming and what you sell please.All monies raised from hire of table and chairs or space will be going to Kenilworth Castle and not English Heritage as the site is ran by them
Thank you for your time.
Kind Regards
Tracey Anson
Event Organiser :Kenilworth Castle Medieval Christmas Craft Fayre 2011

green maiden7

Post by green maiden7 »

green maiden7 wrote:
Noctule wrote:Is the Fair to be held in the castle and will traders be allowed to sleep in their tents? If so then please let us know more.

Mat and Melanie
:crazy: Thank you for your intreasted in the Kenilworth Castle Medieval Christmas Craft Fayre 19th and 20th november 2011 TBC
The event is being held at Kenilworth Castle ran by English Heritage.Their will be table and chairs avaible
to hire from twenty pounds for a day and two days forty pounds all monies raised from the table and chairs will be going to
Kenilworth Castle and not EH.The tables and chairs will be situated in the stables and a outdoor marque.In regards to sleeping over I will disscuss this with the management and will post a response to that question as soon as possable.
Kind Regards
green maiden7
UPDATE:The 19TH AND 20TH November 2011 is now provisionally booked if their is any changes I will let you know,Spoken to mangement at Kenilworth Castle and you can bring a tent, at present still in working progress but you may be able to sleep on site will let you know as soon as I do.Hope your still intreasted in attending,please email me at canda2009@yahoo.co.uk Thank you so I can send you the paper work through when all is confirmed.

LadyL

Post by LadyL »

Is there option for food trader or do the castle have their own on site catering?

Cheers
Rachael
Event Catering Services / The Giddy Kipper
The Giddy Kipper - Pirate Galley Ship of Event Catering Services
"it's rustic because life's too short to peel potatoes"
"Eat when ye are hungry, drink when ye are dry"

Graham Cooley

Post by Graham Cooley »

This weekend is often the date for TORM. While this may restrict some traders attending (assuming the dates clash), TORM is likely to be at Ryton again which is not far from Kenilworth. Perhaps it would be possible for visitors to attend both markets.

Just out of curiosity I thought EH ran Kenilworth and if so how does money go direct to the castle?

green maiden7

Post by green maiden7 »

Sorry for any inconvience caused by this misunderstanding and lack of communication between various
deparments and stress caused to all by this,I was trying get a sense of how many traders would be intreasted in attending
if a christmas craft farye went ahead if permision given.Due to misunderstanding and lack of communication with EH
my sincere apolygies to all and with great regrets the proposed fair is canceled.
Thank you to all for being understanding.