Hammer Dulcimer + Hurdy Gurdy Musician available

Making it, listening to it, words, music sheets, making instruments

Moderator: Moderators

damianclarke

Hammer Dulcimer + Hurdy Gurdy Musician available

Postby damianclarke » Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:58 pm

Hi there, Just making myself available for some more historical events his year as I am on a mission to increase the public's awareness of these two wonderful instruments. I also sing with them and entertain, I'm not that much of a purist or academic (no slight intended at all, that is for others), I want people to just enjoy them and maybe play them! I'm a very experienced touring performer but moving into the wonderful world of historical events. I have performed at several events on the huge Mittelalter scene in Germany, likewise quite a few here, such as Herstmonceux, Leicester Guildhall, Bishop Waltham Tewkesbury, etc. I have mainly performed at Medieval and Victorian events and in costume. Happy to be creative about fees. If you're happy then I can usually cover my time through public donations and CD sales, but guaranteed fees are preferable and keeps the money thing separate from my performances. I can do demonstration spots all day, as well as stage spots. Happy to be a "wandering minstrel" all over the place! I am an ex-teacher with a Disclosure certificate. Please feel free to get in touch and discuss possiblilties, email: voxpopontheroad@yahoo.co.uk I can send links for music and video. Thank you Damian C

Return to “Music and Instruments”