Knights Hospitallers of Warwickshire

Re-Enactment Societies - details and links

Moderator: Moderators

Hospitaller

Knights Hospitallers of Warwickshire

Postby Hospitaller » Sat May 07, 2011 6:33 pm

A reenactment group who depict Brother Knights of the Holy Order of St John of Jerusalem returning from the Holy Land following the second crusade.
Mainly based in the Midlands, but with some members hailing from as far as Oxfordshire, Gloucestershire and Nottinghamshire, this is a friendly reenactment group, priding itself on exacting authenticity in its portrayal of the Order of the Knights Hospitaller.
Last edited by Hospitaller on Tue May 10, 2011 7:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

Bad Viking
Post Centurion

Re: Knights Hospitallers of Warwickshire

Postby Bad Viking » Sun May 08, 2011 11:04 am

Yep !!!!
We are also in a Hospitaller group -- in Northants - maybe we can meet up for some training !

I might be in the gutter....but I'm still looking up at the takeaway !.

JAYS

Postby JAYS » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:18 pm

Hospitaller wrote:A reenactment group who depict Brother Knights of the Holy Order of St John of Jerusalem returning from the Holy Land following the second crusade.
Mainly based in the Midlands, but with some members hailing from as far as Oxfordshire, Gloucestershire and Nottinghamshire, this is a friendly reenactment group, priding itself on exacting authenticity in its portrayal of the Order of the Knights Hospitaller.

Where do you normally meet?

Hospitaller

Postby Hospitaller » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:10 pm

JAYS wrote:Where do you normally meet?

Hi JAYS
We normally just meet at events as the group is non combatant, being living history only.

Having said this most of the members are also members of other societies and are trained combat reenactors so if a show does require fighting it can be provided.

Bad Viking
Post Centurion

Postby Bad Viking » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:10 pm

As and when a show requires LH we have a chapel we are currently working on and another living history structure with benchs and a table. Also a dam nice shield stand that can accomadate 8 shields ! :D all of us together would look pretty formidable !

Deus Vult !

I might be in the gutter....but I'm still looking up at the takeaway !.

Kane101

Postby Kane101 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:38 am

at this rate we will have Knight hospitalers in every county not bad.

Like I told my last wife, I says, "Honey, I never drive faster than I can see. Besides that, it's all in the reflexes." Jack BURTON

Return to “Societies”