15th Century Re-enactment. The Beautiful Company

Re-Enactment Societies - details and links

Moderator: Moderators

TBC

15th Century Re-enactment. The Beautiful Company

Postby TBC » Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:12 am

Are you an Adonis among Trolls? Could your face launch a thousand ships while your peers look like they should be manning the oars? Do you think your current society is holding back your re-enactment or acting career? The Beautiful Company could help you.

Over the years it has become clear that many re-enactment societies have failed to deliver what clients really want- good looking performers. Knights that can wow women with just a smile, ladies that can beguile men with a mere look. Better looking re-enactors have also been let down as they often feel out of place among less attractive people. The Beautiful Company aims to deliver what clients and re-enactors want by providing premium events and film work for high quality people. Only the finest looking re-enactors will be allowed.

The Beautiful Company is recruiting now and is interested in applications from good looking re-enactors who want a more fulfilling experience. To ensure that standards are maintained applicants should send a picture and details of any relevant re-enactment or acting skills. All correspondence should be by PM to ensure that no one is embarrassed by simply being too ugly for The Beautiful Company. Our Shining High Council will assess all applicants for suitability.

Unlike some re-enactment societies, the Beautiful Company believes in equal opportunities. We welcome applications from all beautiful people,
irrespective of sex, race, age or disability.

EnglishArcher

Re: 15th Century Re-enactment. The Beautiful Company

Postby EnglishArcher » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:19 am

Sign me up. I always thought I was too beautiful for this world. Now I have a place.

English Warbow: When you absolutely, positively have to kill every muthaf**king Frenchman on the field. Accept no substitutes.

TBC

Postby TBC » Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:35 am

EnglishArcher, you clearly have the sort of self beliief that comes from being truly beautiful (or insane, but the photo test sort the nutters and socially disfunctional out). You are half way there.

Captain Reech

Postby Captain Reech » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:38 am

I knew there'd be one on the site somewhere, only took me 2 weeks to find it! Nice one.....

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle."
Edmund Burke(1729 – 1797)
Proof that being "Conservative" wasn't always a bad thing.....

Return to “Societies”