Yorkshire dressmaker

Making, Pictures, Queries, Resources

Moderator: Moderators

Times Past

Yorkshire dressmaker

Post by Times Past »

Iam looking for a dress maker ideally in West Yorkshire so they are near for a fitting to make me an Edwardian outfit. I will discuss styles with the dressmaker. I have located a miliner in Leeds who can make me a hat but if the dress maker can also make the hat all the better.

Claire
Claire_1@talktalk.net

John Waller
Post Knight

Re: Yorkshire dressmaker

Post by John Waller »

Times Past wrote:Iam looking for a dress maker ideally in West Yorkshire so they are near for a fitting to make me an Edwardian outfit. I will discuss styles with the dressmaker. I have located a miliner in Leeds who can make me a hat but if the dress maker can also make the hat all the better.

Claire
Claire_1@talktalk.net
Debbie Lough is in West Yorks http://www.deborahloughcostumes.com/contactus.html
Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

Times Past

Post by Times Past »

I have tried to call Deborah Lough during her office hours and Chimera and it always cuts to voice mail. I would prefer to speak to the dress maker before I place an order. Can anyone recommend other Yorkshire dressmakers please?

Claire

Kajte

Post by Kajte »

Silly question, but did you leave messages for them on their voicemail?

Due to the nature of their work, sometimes they can't just stop and answer the phone. They could be beneath many yards of fabric or measuring a client.

Nigel
Post Knight

Post by Nigel »

Hi

Thanks Kate yes Debs has a mix of very busy (she is calling it hell month) and clients every day this week

Claire pmd you witha number

Regards

Nigel
There’s a country in Europe where they treat their ex soldiers with pride no waits for medical treatment after injuries received during service, no amensia from the government. Cant for the life of me recall where it is but I know exactly where it is not.

John Waller
Post Knight

Post by John Waller »

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.