Chimera

Making, Pictures, Queries, Resources

Moderator: Moderators

Moose-Abuse

Chimera

Postby Moose-Abuse » Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:56 am

Has anybody else had problems contacting Chimera Clothing?

I’ve sent them a number of E-mails over the past couple of months using both their contact address from their website and their address from a previous E-mail but so far had nothing back.

I’m just trying to find out what has happened to an order I placed quite some time ago.

MB

"I'm bored of this...Lets finish it once and for all." William Stanley, Bosworth Field, 22 August 1485

"Aaaargh...!" Richard III, Bosworth Field, 22 August 1485, Shortly after the above statement.

Tuppence
Post Knight

Postby Tuppence » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:21 am

can't help specifically, but I've had customers try to contact me via e-mail and it's not got through, and I'm obviously none the wiser.

Have you tried phone?

And if that doesn't work, then letter, of the old fashioned type.

Communication problems aren't always the costumer's fault :wink:

"What a lovely hat! But may I make one teensy suggestion? If it blows off, don't chase it."
Miss Piggy
RIP Edward the avatar cat.

Colin Middleton
Absolute Wizard

Postby Colin Middleton » Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:37 pm

I've heard of one IP deciding that another IP is too lax on spam and blocking all emails from them. And that's without considering technological glitches!

Colin

"May 'Blood, blood, blood' be your motto!"

Phil the Grips
Absolute Wizard

Postby Phil the Grips » Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:43 pm

I had the same at the start of the year. It came down to emails getting lost and them being too busy doing to check them often.

Telephone is the best way to get them and they are very willing and prompt when you do get them and the stuff is worth it.

--Angels also carry weapons--
http://www.blackboarswordsmanship.co.uk/

Tuppence
Post Knight

Postby Tuppence » Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:09 am

Colin Middleton wrote:I've heard of one IP deciding that another IP is too lax on spam and blocking all emails from them. And that's without considering technological glitches!

At another forum I read, I had to register with an alternative e-mail address, because precisely that was happening with all e-mails they sent.

Never even made it to the spam folder, just got blocked (now why can't they do that with those nice men in nigeria...?)

:roll:

"What a lovely hat! But may I make one teensy suggestion? If it blows off, don't chase it."

Miss Piggy

RIP Edward the avatar cat.

Return to “Costumes”