RE: Urgent - 1940's Homefront and British/American Military

To announce events, ask for event information and general event management.

Moderator: Moderators

Rob Butler

RE: Urgent - 1940's Homefront and British/American Military

Postby Rob Butler » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:12 pm

Dear All

With reference to the above, I'm looking for 1940's Homefront demonstrations, children's workshops and activities with WWII British and American military to compliment an existing band of professionals for an event in South Wales on Saturday 16th June. Please contact me
as soon as possible below, with details of what you can provide and fees?

We are also expanding our 1940's re-enactments, so even if you are not available on the above date, it would be good to hear from you for other potential events in 2018.

Thank you

Best Wishes

Rob

Rob Butler BSc (Hons) MIoD MAHI FIC CIfA
Managing Director

Historical Promotions and Event Management
info@historicalpromotions.com
www.historicalpromotions.com
01837 811243
07944 524 657

Butstone Business Centre
Petrockstowe
Okehampton
Devon
EX20 3ET

Henri De Ceredigion

Re: RE: Urgent - 1940's Homefront and British/American Military

Postby Henri De Ceredigion » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:58 pm

Rob Butler wrote:Dear All, with reference to the above, I'm looking for 1940's Homefront demonstrations, children's workshops and activities with WWII British and American military to compliment an existing band of professionals for an event in South Wales on Saturday 16th June. Please contact me as soon as possible below, with details of what you can provide and fees?

South Wales, I have found, covers a multitude of locations (and whilst I am not really into that period of history, to be able to meet up with people who do would be very interesting) therefore could I ask where in South Wales?

Rob Butler

Re: RE: Urgent - 1940's Homefront and British/American Military

Postby Rob Butler » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:43 am

Dear Henri

The event is not really geared for re-enactors to attend, but is more aimed at visiting members of the public. As the event gears pace, I will keep you informed, so do email me at my business address and I'll come back to you closer to the event to provide you with programme details, etc. Best Wishes Rob

Return to “Event Announcements”