events needed

For traders and related people to share

Moderator: Moderators

flavours

events needed

Post by flavours »

flavours wrote:
hello there , we are flavours, best of british ... we make and sell , pies , pork pies , squirrel pies , medieval pyes, rabbit pies
scones, eccles etc ,tastes of yesteryear we are based in staffs, ... we currently attend
hinckley general/farmers.. rugby, northampton general/farmers...stafford/farmers etc... we are looking for more places to work.. do you have any space at any of your events...we dress in full regalia of yesteryear
can you help ?...........
debbie/steve

The Iron Dwarf
Post Knight

Re: events needed

Post by The Iron Dwarf »

there are many events, next for me it tewesbury and midlands history festival both of which you will find details of on parts of this forum.
midlands history festival ( or midfest ) is going to be just outside northampton on the first weekend in august, the person running it posts here and his name is laurie wignal
I will be there with a forge, bashing metal and trading too
forges, fireboxes tools and more.
http://uk.ebid.net/buddy/52487
new stuff inc chainshot + grenadoes.
visit my place and have a go

flavours

Post by flavours »

thankyou , thats a help , we have heard of the roving piman , but dont want to tread on toes, but also want the best events

justsue

Post by justsue »

Please do contact Laurie he's on laurie@mid-fest.co.uk We would be interested in hearing from you

Corrected the email :thumbup:
Man with eyes fixed firmly on heaven, fall down big hole underfoot
Confucious

http://www.mid-fest.co.uk

stan

Post by stan »

we are having an event at chillingham castle on the 17/18 aug 2012 its in northumberland if thats not to far for you

plantychrisb

Post by plantychrisb »

Hi
Spaces available at Berkeley Skirmish. Email contact@BerkeleySkirmish.com for details

Chris