Looking for a supplier of eating knives / sets

For traders and related people to share

Moderator: Moderators

Barefoot Leather

Looking for a supplier of eating knives / sets

Post by Barefoot Leather »

Having hunted high and low, I still need a wholesale supplier of eating knife /sets can anyone oblige?

A call to 01584 873633 would be very much appreciated.

Ray Barefoot
"Some mornings, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps"

http://www.barefootleather.co.uk

Graham Cooley

Re: Looking for a supplier of eating knives / sets

Post by Graham Cooley »

Depends how many you need.

For lots and lots say into the dozens I would suggest Two J's. They are at TORM and regulars at events such as Festival of History. Their items are mass produced good value utility knives.

For half a dozen to a dozen or so I suggest you talk to 6 of 1. Again a reliable supplier who appear at ILHF and TORM along with other markets. These are all hand made by Richard in his workshop and again very reasonably priced for hand made items. By going to 6 of 1 you have the option of personalising the items if required. He had a lovely set of knives at TORM that had been made for a group and had all been stained a particular colour so they knew they were group knives.

Graham

EnglishArcher

Post by EnglishArcher »

Graham Cooley wrote:Depends how many you need.

For lots and lots say into the dozens I would suggest Two J's. They are at TORM and regulars at events such as Festival of History. Their items are mass produced good value utility knives.

For half a dozen to a dozen or so I suggest you talk to 6 of 1. Again a reliable supplier who appear at ILHF and TORM along with other markets. These are all hand made by Richard in his workshop and again very reasonably priced for hand made items. By going to 6 of 1 you have the option of personalising the items if required. He had a lovely set of knives at TORM that had been made for a group and had all been stained a particular colour so they knew they were group knives.

Graham
The 'problem' with Richard is - as the company name suggests - he only makes 6 replicas of any 1 item. Not so good if you want dozens. I'm sure if you talk to him nicely, though...
English Warbow: When you absolutely, positively have to kill every muthaf**king Frenchman on the field. Accept no substitutes.

Tod
Absolute Wizard

Post by Tod »

I've got stock of various sizes of eating knifes, I'll give you a call. If you want eating sets knife, spike (or what ever its called) and spoon talk to the other Tod and Tods Stuff.

Barefoot Leather

Post by Barefoot Leather »

Thanks all - t'would appear I have it sorted!

Ray Barefoot
"Some mornings, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps"

http://www.barefootleather.co.uk