Edgecote Medieval Tournament 2010 traders invite

For traders and related people to share

Moderator: Moderators

oldgreybear

Edgecote Medieval Tournament 2010 traders invite

Postby oldgreybear » Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:00 pm

Hi folks,

Applications for stalls for the second Edgecote event are now being taken. if you are interested in a stall, pm me your email address and I'll send the paperwork out - can't do attachments on here and I ain't posting dozens of application forms...

I'll repeat that, as folks seem to have missed that bit... :roll: SEND ME A PM THAT CONTAINS YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS - as then I can send you the paperwork as a couple of small attachments!

Edgecote takes place on 11th & 12th September about 5 miles NE or Banbury.
Nearly 4000 people attended last year and we had excellent feedback on the event from public and participants alike.

Publicity-wise, 40,000 brochures are being professionally distributed, expanding the area we are cover beyond Banbury and including Oxford. We will again have posters and banners distributed across a wide area and adverts in local media which created a lot of interest last year. We now have a presence on Facebook which is already creating a lot of interest. We have already had an item in several local newspapers, an interview on local radio and an item on BBC Oxford. We are running a Field of Flags project with local schools, and this is being backed up with a prominent advertisement in Kid's Needs, a booklet distributed to 20,000 families in Banbury and the surrounding area. Having had a successful event last year, we are now receiving more support from local councils who are promoting it through their own networks and mobile units. All in all we hope for a significant increase in numbers of public and participants attending on last year.
http://www.englishtournamentsociety.co.uk/
Last edited by oldgreybear on Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

medievalpirate

Re: Edgecote Medieval Tournament 2010 traders invite

Postby medievalpirate » Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:33 pm

What's the prices for Traders?
Deadly Glamour may be interested,
will have to check Her diary first.

THE RULES ARE WRITTEN IN STONE,
UNFORTUNATELY THE CONCRETE IS STILL WET!

Ems-world

Re: Edgecote Medieval Tournament 2010 traders invite

Postby Ems-world » Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:57 pm

Have sent you a pm

Return to “Traders Discussion”