Invite to trade at Caldicot

For traders and related people to share

Moderator: Moderators

Jackie Phillips

Invite to trade at Caldicot

Post by Jackie Phillips »

Fellow traders,

Although it's now quite late in the year and I'm sure many of you have set your calendars already, we still have pitch space available for the weekend of 12th/13th September.

For those of you who haven't been before, the event is run by the Early Medieval Alliance and is set in the park in front of Caldicot Castle (and some of the timetable will take part inside the castle). Caldicot is only 15 minutes from the M4 just into Wales (original Severn Bridge).

We have a drunken monk beertent and food stalls; Roger Lankford of Lancaster Armouries will be running a full-contact tournament, also an archery display and contest and gunnery display.

The market is relaxed, we have a mixture of established re-enactment traders and newer general interest traders, we do not even mind the odd gazebo amongst the authentic tents. It is a great venue for starting out as a trader.

Pitches are only £35 and booking forms are available from me - either pm me, phone me on 07979 991694 or e-mail me at jackie@cloakedanddaggered.com. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Jackie
Trader Liaison
www.theEMA.co.uk
Trust your instincts, whatever else you do.