Free pitch for traders!!!!!

For traders and related people to share

Moderator: Moderators

john mackay

Free pitch for traders!!!!!

Post by john mackay »

hi guys and girls

We are putting on a event on the 13th 14th of september 2008 the event is supported by Castle Fraser up here in the north east of scotland. the event will be the battle of reid harlaw and we are looking for traders of allsorts. so all we ask for is that you come up sell you gear and make money for your self. YES your self we WILL NOT ASK FOR ANYTHING. it will be a free pitch what you make is yours. also provided is free entertainment in the evening for re-enactors and traders and a first for us and for most other events we re-enactors and traders will have our very own toilets so no waiting in long lines. if you are interested please contact myself at mackay688@aol.com

cheers
john
Last edited by john mackay on Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

gregory23b
Absolute Wizard

Post by gregory23b »

Sounds very interesting, a new event north of the border.

Will certainly give it consideration.

Thanks for letting us know.
middle english dictionary

Isabela on G23b "...somehow more approachable in real life"

http://medievalcolours.blogspot.com

"I know my place." Alice the Huswyf

Hinny Annie

Post by Hinny Annie »

Will you be going to Lanark, we will be trading there, please feel free to come and have a chat with us, Scotland is much closer to us than southern England we live in Northumberland. We trade as 'A Piece of History' longbows and archery supplies. Hope to see you there I am not hard to spot (small gobby geordie) :lol:
Boga Sceal Straele - a bow shall be for arrows

www.apieceofhistory.co.uk

john mackay

Post by john mackay »

hi yes we will be there. i will see you then :D

Tuppence
Post Knight

Post by Tuppence »

ooh - come say hi to nige and me too - I'll be the one in the conquest kitchen surrounded by piles of meat and veg that need choping :lol:
"What a lovely hat! But may I make one teensy suggestion? If it blows off, don't chase it."
Miss Piggy
RIP Edward the avatar cat.

john mackay

Post by john mackay »

HI guys OK after a long battle with NTS we are now ready to take registraion of traders for this event. a We fought real hard to give traders a free pitch and won!!!! So people come along and make some last of the session money. registrasion is on line at our web site
www.medieval-realm.co.uk
To go to the registration form go to MR website, click on events and then click on Harlaw registration, fill in and then submit

A pck will be sent to you after registration filled with all the info you need times, maps , etc etc.

so come on guys its the only time we get anything free from the NTS make the most of it!!!

john mackay

Post by john mackay »

see the above guys

cheers
john

arrowmaker
Post Centurion

JOHN

Post by arrowmaker »

Come and find me i will be at Lanark my be very interested.
Fred
JFT Traditional Archery Products

john mackay

Post by john mackay »

will do Fred The guy who will find you is Harry or a women called Alli both will be a lanark along with other members of medieval realm.

hope to see you at harlaw

cheers
john

arrowmaker
Post Centurion

Post by arrowmaker »

john mackay wrote:will do Fred The guy who will find you is Harry or a women called Alli both will be a lanark along with other members of medieval realm.

hope to see you at harlaw

cheers
john
I will easy to find the guy with the big flag of St, George and a shield the same as EDWARD 1 hope you guys can take a joke. :evil: :twisted: :evil: :wink: :wink: :evil: :evil: :twisted: Fred

PS do not the falling down water I am told you lot up there keep the good stuff up there

john mackay

Post by john mackay »

AH ok I will tell my guys to speek to you before the battle at the site, or after the battle in the hospital LOL, brave going on carring that sheild and flag! LOL may god be with you.

cheers
john

john mackay

Post by john mackay »

AH ok I will tell my guys to speek to you before the battle at the site, or after the battle in the hospital LOL, brave going on carring that sheild and flag! LOL may god be with you.

cheers
john