Two Knights Needed

Job adverts for re-enactors, schools, film, tv and events organisers please post here.

Moderator: Moderators

Pauld

Two Knights Needed

Postby Pauld » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:39 pm

Two knights required for a few hours on the 19th August at Cressing Temple Barns. The knights will be dining at High Board but have a "disagreement" and some sword play before the meal and at some point during it.

Times 6.30pm - 11pm Gig pays £200 (£100 for each knight). Camping space available. Please PM for full details. Thanks

OneMan

Re: Two Knights Needed

Postby OneMan » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:07 am

Hello Brothers ! I m Florian, I m 26 years old, im inlove with medieval times and animals, especially horses and dogs, i have a big collection of medieval collectibles backhome. i worked as an equestrian guide 6 years almost. going with the most 40 horses and tourists on the mountain, I can do horsestunts, i can shoot traditional bows very well, i can fight with medieval weapons, im helpfull in this kind of area and animals grooming, I m doing it good because its passion. As in Romania, where i m from, medieval jousting and reenactment its not so well known, i ve worked alot to earn money to come in UK , where i tought its the place for this kind of passion.But i ll move to any country to do this, I m a man o principles and reliable as only a knight can be ! I m searching for job, or even volunteering if i have acommodation and food. in this area, medieval jousting, reenactment, i would live happy forever in a medieval museum village or settlement. I can send some photos if you want, and i ll answer to any question you want. You can change my life and earn a brother for life ! please think about this and let me know, Sorry for my bad english and thank you ! Florian Miutu

Pauld

Re: Two Knights Needed

Postby Pauld » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:25 pm

Positions filled now. Thanks

Return to “Re-enactors Wanted”