Medieval kit stolen!

Moderator: Moderators

elastic

Medieval kit stolen!

Postby elastic » Tue May 05, 2015 9:35 am

I know I have posted on other areas, but I need to reach as many people as possible! Our white box trailer has been stolen from Blackwood, South Wales. The number plate shows CE60 YTY. The trailer contained all our medieval kit, including a large pavilion tent with dagging painted mustard and rust. Oak savanarola chair. four poster bed with drapes. Soldier's tent, Spice kit with green jars. sheep/deer skins. Replica glasses with blue decoration, amongst many other things. It has been reported to the Police. If anyone sees or hears anything, could you please contact us. Thanks Louise x

elastic

Re: Medieval kit stolen!

Postby elastic » Tue May 05, 2015 8:25 pm

The trailer has been found in Tredegar! It has some damage, and some bits are missing, but we haven't had chance to work out exactly what yet. Thank you so much to everyone who offered words of support

frances
Post Knight
Location: Slaving over redoing the website: http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/createthemood/

Re: Medieval kit stolen!

Postby frances » Tue May 12, 2015 11:35 pm

I am pleased on your behalf. They obviously had no idea what was in the trailer else they would know that all kit is unique and easily identifiable. When I had a car-load of costumes stolen they threw everything away except a handful of useful things like a ladies wig!!

Return to “1100-1500”