NEEd Re-enactors

Job adverts for re-enactors, schools, film, tv and events organisers please post here.

Moderator: Moderators

NEEd Re-enactors

Postby jmawer » Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:08 pm

Please help we need re-enactors to come to Chillingham Castle in Northumberland for the weekend of 28th 29th May.
We are called Hospicecare and we are wanting to have a fundraising medievel event at Chillingham Castle which is a 12th century castle please help us if you can.
jmawer
 

Re: NEEd Re-enactors

Postby Jack Cooper » Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:15 pm

Hello. A couple of questions may help you get a response.

Is it 12th century re-enactors you are looking for or any period of medieval or could any period be ok?

I realise it is for a charity but is there any budget available (ie to cover expenses)?
Stop me if you think that you've heard this one before.
User avatar
Jack Cooper
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:50 pm
Location: The tundra.

Re: NEEd Re-enactors

Postby Maureen » Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:06 pm

Visited Chillingham castle years ago, loved it, and would really like to visit again one day, but it's much too far from here down in the far south, otherwise I'd offer to come. I wish you success with finding the people you need and hope it goes well.
Maureen
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:49 pm
Location: Eastleigh, Hampshire

Re: NEEd Re-enactors

Postby frances » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:00 pm

I suggest that you are more specific about what you can offer people. I would love to come to be a feather pedlar and strolling minstrel, but I would need refund of travel as a minimum. If you have no money it would be an idea to work out what you can offer - such as space for indoor camping, camping area, free tea and cakes brought round, whatever.
frances
Post Centurion
 
Posts: 964
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:32 pm
Location: Slaving over redoing the website: http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/createthemood/

Re: NEEd Re-enactors

Postby jmawer » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:06 pm

Jack Cooper wrote:Hello. A couple of questions may help you get a response.

Is it 12th century re-enactors you are looking for or any period of medieval or could any period be ok?

I realise it is for a charity but is there any budget available (ie to cover expenses)?

Yes it is 12th century we need and we have a small budget.
We have got someone who is interested.
jmawer
 

Re: NEEd Re-enactors

Postby jmawer » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:07 pm

Maureen wrote:Visited Chillingham castle years ago, loved it, and would really like to visit again one day, but it's much too far from here down in the far south, otherwise I'd offer to come. I wish you success with finding the people you need and hope it goes well.

Thanks
jmawer
 

Re: NEEd Re-enactors

Postby jmawer » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:08 pm

frances wrote:I suggest that you are more specific about what you can offer people. I would love to come to be a feather pedlar and strolling minstrel, but I would need refund of travel as a minimum. If you have no money it would be an idea to work out what you can offer - such as space for indoor camping, camping area, free tea and cakes brought round, whatever.

We do have a small budget.
jmawer
 

Re: NEEd Re-enactors

Postby Jack Cooper » Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:42 pm

jmawer wrote:
Jack Cooper wrote:Hello. A couple of questions may help you get a response.

Is it 12th century re-enactors you are looking for or any period of medieval or could any period be ok?

I realise it is for a charity but is there any budget available (ie to cover expenses)?

Yes it is 12th century we need and we have a small budget.
We have got someone who is interested.


Pleased you may potentially have people. If you need others or an alternative, PM me, I may be able to help. If not, good luck. :)
Stop me if you think that you've heard this one before.
User avatar
Jack Cooper
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:50 pm
Location: The tundra.

Re: NEEd Re-enactors

Postby jmawer » Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:33 pm

Just like to thank everyone for their interest, we are all sorted now and have someone booked but if you are in our area on 29th 30th May come and see us at Chillingham Castle we are also having a medieval zip wire.
jmawer
 


Return to Re-enactors Wanted

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest